Assistant Buyer at Luxity
Date Listed 05/11/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Salary & Working Hours:
R12 000 + Commission, Full Time from 8:30 – 5:30pm
The Luxity Assistant Buyer is responsible for the back office as well as all things related with the online store. Passion for the brand and the brands we sell is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
In this role, you are also responsible for the day to day communication between sellers and Luxity. Other tasks include research, pricing, and the smooth running of the buying process for all items we stock from a variety of brands.
You will learn about the different brands available and about pricing them based on trend, popularity, and item. You will also learn the fundamentals of authentication regarding the various brands we stock. Authenticating the items will also become part of this role, once sufficient knowledge has been applied to the job.
You have a passion for retail fashion as well as high-end brands, enthusiasm for your role and be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of high-end luxury brands and products
- Be customer/seller -service orientated
- Good technical knowledge / computer literate
- Be able to work independently and in a small team
- Be creative and have attention to detail
- Operational excellence
- Understanding of fashion and trends is a plus
- Buyer of high-end shoes, bags and accessories
- Must be able to follow and negotiate buying based on margins to be achieved
- Maintain existing client relationships and build new relationships with prospective clients and sellers
- Have knowledge and experience on POS/ Inventory management systems
- Coordinate with Store Manager/Head authenticator as 2nd In Charge
- Responsible for Back Office of the Luxity Store
- Follow and enforce all company processes, policies and procedures
- Authentication of handbags, sunglasses, shoes etc. (on the job training will be provided if required)
- Quality Control of Images
- Build and Maintain relationships with Suppliers/Sellers, make & negotiate offers, keep them update on the sale process (consignment items), get them to complete required forms and documents
Please send your updated CV including photo with a cover letter to: email@example.com, quoting Ref: Luxity Assistant Buyer
Should you not hear back from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.