Field Sales Manager Job Description
We are on the hunt for a mid-level Field Sales Manager based in Milnerton Rural, to train and supervise our growing team of Sales Representatives, Merchandisers, and Tele-salers situated in several provinces.
The Field Sales Manager should outline and
communicate sales targets, delegate tasks, and
ensure that staff performance meets our standards of excellence through on site customer visits.
To be successful as a Field Sales Manager, you
should be eager to take a hands-on role in
contributing to our firm's profitability and promote
your accessibility to staff by maintaining a steady, approachable presence.
Field Sales Manager Responsibilities:
• Partake in staff recruitment and ad hoc
• Determining in conjunction with Sales
Management and conveying sales plans and targets that facilitate the actualization of our company's
• Assigning work to Sales
Representatives/Merchandisers/Telesalers. in an
• Supervising staff to ensure that they perform
the correct tasks to prescribed standards.
• Ensuring implementation of Sales plan with
• Developing and maintaining contact with clients to better understand and fulfil their needs.
• Using insights derived from performance reviews and market research to influence Sales plans, as
• Conduct ongoing training to ensure that
employees and customers are familiar with product
• Identifying, evaluating and approaching defined potential customers.
• Provide market feedback to Sales and Marketing management.
Field Sales Manager Requirements:
• Proven experience as a Field Sales Manager or similar in the FMCG or General Merchandise sectors.
• Good understanding of Planograms and their
• Valid driver's license.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
• Ability to negotiate at all levels
• Capacity to sustain consequential working
• Optimistic, personable, and resolute.
• Ability to travel nationally as and when required.
In return we offer
• Competitive salary
• Commissions and incentives
• Car allowance
• Business travel costs paid for
• Huge growth opportunities
Please email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com