Jewellery Sales Consultant
Date Listed 11/01/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Junior Sales Consultant and Host/hostess
We have a position available 1 Feb 2017 in Franschhoek for a Junior Sales Consultant in our Jewellery Store.
The position requires the selling and hosting of clients for our handmade fine jewellery with diamonds, coloured gemstones and standard stock items in our shop front.
The job involves but is not limited to:
· Jewellery sales and hosting of clients
· Operation of our computer jewellery sales program (invoicing, payments, etc.)- JSK
· Assisting with maintaining and managing the shop environment
· Following up with customers about quotes and repairs
The applicant must have the following qualifications/experience:
· A few years of experience in retail is an advantage.
· Basic Office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
· Jewellery Background is a plus
The applicant must have the following character traits/ Requirements:
· Single Young indivdual
· Friendly and approachable – a people’s person
· Inspiring, energised and excited about retail selling
· Classic, elegant and professional in both appearance and demeanour.
· Good communication skills (bilingual is a plus point)
· The ability to solve problems
· Good organizing skills
· The ability to take initiative, make suggestions and generate own work and keep busy during quiet times
· Must be able to work as a team
· Will be required to work every second weekend, on the weekends worked 2 days off will be given in the week.
· Summer Nov-April 9:00am-17:30pm, hour lunch break
· Winter May-Oct 9:00am – 18:30pm, hour lunch break
· Public Holidays 9:00-17:30pm
· Company open 7 days a week.
· Days of the year Closed: Good Friday, 24th-26th of Dec, 1st of Jan
No more than 2 days consective leave during Nov-March season times
Basic Salary of R7500 excluding commission during 3 months Probation, after 3 month evaluation and Sales targets are met will it go up to R8000 including Commission.
**Please email CV, references and recent photograph of yourself to:firstname.lastname@example.org