Jewellery /Watch Sales Consultant
Jewllery/Watch Sales Consultant
The right candidates will be innovative, passionate about our brands and products and possess excellent sales technique.
• Consistently delivering watch/jewellery sales targets
• Building and maintaining client relationships
• Drive sales with your thorough product knowledge and ensuring key-lines/best sellers are always in stock
• Visual Merchandising to ensure our windows and showcase displays are always meticulously clean and merchandised to the required standard
• Responsibility for stock takes and daily jewellery counts
• Booking in repairs and re-sizing to our workshops
• Awareness of our competitors and identify opportunities to stay ahead of them
• To be a strong contributor to the overall success of the business by ensuring that the clients’ satisfaction is priority throughout all aspects of the role
Skills and Experience Required:
• Jewellery/Watch Sales experience REQUIRED
• Knowledge of luxury watch brands such as Omega, Montblanc, Longines, Rado, Tissot, Hamilton
• The ability to sell to and not just serve our client
• Client- focused with a desire to meet and exceed their expectations
• A professional manner when dealing with clients and brand representatives -in-store, via phone and email
• Demonstrate an ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
• Have passion for our products and share that passion with clients
• Our Sales Consultants are dedicated team players with a passion for delivering excellent customer service to ensure that everyone has an exceptional experience in our Goldsmiths Stores. Working towards personal and team targets, you will play a key role in the success of the store; developing and continually updating your product knowledge and jewellery expertise and sharing your passion about our fantastic products.
Please forward your full CV and profile photo when applying via Gumtree. Only experienced Watch/Jewellery Sales candidates will be considered.