Very well-known jewellery company looking for a Sales consultant to join their team
Benefits and remuneration
· Above market related basic salary.
· Generous incentive and commission structure.
· Formal Monthly Assessments.
· Career advancement opportunities; will be considered after the first year and for candidates having been successful at sales
· Prospect would be required work retail hours, including three weekends a month.
· Must have completed Grade 12. A Diploma or Degree is advantageous.
· A proven and successful Sales Record is important. Retail sales experience is advantageous, Jewellery & Luxury Swiss Brand Watches in Retail experience is a prerequisite.
· Fluent in English both in the spoken and written language. Mastery of a foreign language is advantage and will attract a premium salary.
· Computer literacy is essential; Microsoft Outlook.
· Preference will be given to sales career oriented individuals, over the age of 30. Maturity and the ability to connect with a high EQ levels. Junior candidates may be considered provided that a minimum maturity level has been reached.
· Individuals have to be brand aligned; classic, elegant & sophisticated in both appearance and demeanor.
· No criminal record or bad debt.
Please note that all applications which don't meet requirements will not be considered.
Please send your CV with a recent photo of yourself to