Waiter/Barista job wanted
Dylan Le Roux
Number(skype home number)-0218135883
A highly motivated and hard working people person with solid experience in the Tourism industry.
Able to adapt quickly to surroundings and learn new skills. Comfortable working in teams or as an individual.
Actively looking for opportunities to further my experience and career.
· Guest lodge administration & marketing
· Customer sales, service & support
· Guest bookings & correspondence
· Website administration & content management
· Bar & kitchen stock control
· Building maintenance & construction
· Bar management
· Hiking trail building & maintenance
· Management & coordination of work force/labor
· Adventure & hiking tour guide
· First Aid & working safely
· River adventure guide
· General hospitality work
· Qualified painter
Assistant manager Jan 2013– Mar 2019
Baviaans Lodge – www.baviaanslodge.co.za
General administration & support for a thriving Guest Lodge on the world famous ‘Garden Route’, South Africa.
· 4 years as Head barman and stock controller
8 years as tour guide
· 3 years as junior chef
· 2 years general building experience
· 2 years general farm work experience, fruit farming, and tractor driving and working of lands.
· 8 months work experience as a qualified painter and structural repair assistant.(Australia)
· 6 months working as a team manager on a fruit picking farm.(Australia)
Reference: Rob Le Roux - Mobile: (+27)0837411009 - Home: (+27)0218135883 - Email: email@example.com
Matriculated – Paul Sauer High School - Kareedouw – 2015
Business studies 61%
Hospitality studies 72%
Computer studies 67%
Life orientation 81%
Maths 71%Personal Details
DOB: 30/05/1997 / SA ID: 9705305456084 / Matriculated 2015
South African & British Citizenship / Status: Unmarried / Drivers License: c-class
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Location: Port Elizabeth
Looking for work in any area at the moment that will allow me to further my skills or learn a new skill set.
Experienced best zim hard-working chef seeking chef job.lm ready to start-cell# 079 124 32 32.