Back to search ( Western Cape > Cape Town > Find Services > Hire Recruitment Services > ad 494867680 )
We have more than 150 experienced, screened and available nannies, childcarers, housekeepers and domestics. We place live-in, live-out or temps. Contact Village Nannies for fast, efficient and friendly service. www.villagenannies.co.za
A progressive IT Outsourcing company seeks to appoint an IT Branch Manager - To manage all aspects of the
branch and its staff. Working collaboratively with the
branches’ department managers and senior staff, to
ensure the quantity, quality and flow of service to deliver a consistently excellent standard of customer service.
Travelling between customers and branches is an
inherent requirement of the position.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Business Management qualification
- IT Certification from a software or hardware
- supplier, i.e. Cisco, Microsoft, etc
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Package
- Comprehensive understanding of the IT Industry
- At least 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Reliable car & drivers license
Customer Service Advisors needed for Telecommunications Service Provider at Capita SA
MUST be able to work shifts BETWEEN Monday - Saturday
· Matric (National Senior Certificate)
· A CLEAR credit and criminal record
· 12 month unbroken Customer Service contact centre experience - BPO CUSTOMER SERVICE/INTERNATIONAL BASED CALL CENTRE ONLY
· Minimum monthly salary market related + Shift Allowance + Weekend Bonus
· Earn up to 20% of your basic salary as a performance incentive (based on KPI’s & tenure)
Baseline Staff benefits:
· Free Transport is provided and is available for shifts that end at 7pm on wards.
· Free Medical Aid (Primary Care) is provided.
· Shift allowance
· Performance bonus
· Maternity benefits
Please note candidates MUST be able available immediately to work in MAITLAND!!!
Shortlisted candidates will only be contacted subjected to a Telephonic Interview.If you feel you meet the above requirements please dont hesitate to email me your updated CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and join us in learning how to make a sideline income.. Extra money into your bank account can make a difference into your life.
If you are:
*Employed but need an extra income
*Want a capital to start your own business
*Want to build a legacy for your family
*Unemployed but willing to start a business
*Want to be your own boss
*Want to change the circle of poverty
Am looking for 20 people or more, who are willing to join me on this journey
Let's take the stand and change our lives for a better life..
Let's inspire each other to do greater things and lead each other to the road of success.
No joining fee required
Contact me for more information : 0781046517 (strictly business)
The role will be focused on servicing publishers and commercial clients.
Calling on assigned clients for work
Growing volume on your accounts
Meeting monthly targets
Generate work orders and booking work into production
Tracking work in production
Be the liaison between production and client
Meeting with clients when required (own transport advantageous)
Previous client services, account management (in a print environment, preferable) experience
Should be extraverted, people's person
Good command of the English language, written and oral.
Conversational Afrikaans and additional indigenous language preferable
Knowledge of quick easy software system advantageous
Print knowledge and quoting experience advantageous
Salary dependent on experience.
Send your cv to email@example.com
- Good admin skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent at multitasking
- Must be able to follow and give instructions
- Excellent Client Relationships / Customer Service
- Basic excel skills
- 3-5 years warehouse management/ office management experience
- Age: 30 - 50 years
- Please note this is not a permanent position, only 4-6 months contract
- Cape Town / Stikland area.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
Send 2 page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- learnership in cape town
- jobs in cape town
- training and courses
- accounts clerk
- job in cape town
- learnerships western cape
- quality technician
- website design jobs
- data capturer in cape town
- recruitment contracts
- business intelligence
- it support