Back to search ( Western Cape > West Coast > Find Services > Hire Recruitment Services > ad 480064724 )
MANAGER/ASSISTANT TAVERN Milnerton
At least 15 years in liquor industry. Strong computer skills. Must be able to work shifts and weekends. Must be able to work with all ethnic groups. Market Tavern for functions and full bottle store knowledge. Sal. neg on experience. Police clearance required.
- Atleast 2 years experience with proven track record
- Valid license
- Preferably matric
- Well presented
- Good understanding of the English language
- Traceable references (no cellphone numbers)
- Available for immediate start
- Rate R40 p/h
Fitter & Turner with marine experience required. Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- NQF 4
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills.
- Dependable and Reliable.
- Criminal free record
- Able to work shifts
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for
- orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Please email your CV to email@example.com
I am from JHB looking for employment in Cape Town. My family resides in the Table View area.
I have experience in Customer Service, Logistics, Invoices and quoting (Sage) and sales. Managing warehouse staff and planning the logistics. As well as Tender Briefings.
At the moment i am a production assistant manager, working with Corporate Clothing and PPE. (BRANDING)
I am very well organized, work well in a team and on my own. A fast learner and extremely hands on.
Please contact me should you require further any further information. I am willing to relocate to CPT asap.