Date Listed 10/11/2018
Truss House is an online advertising website. It is designed to advertise properties for sale and rental in the Johannesburg jurisdiction. The available vacancy requires a Sales Executive. As a Sales Executive, you will target potential homeowners, apartment and commune owners to advertise on the Truss House website (recruit potential clients for the website). Sales Executive are expected to meet and exceed monthly sales goals and consistently achieving daily metrics in a team-focused environment. This position requires a dynamic and a hardworking individual who has the following requirements;
1. Individuals need to be eager to learn
2. High standard of integrity and a team-player
3. Communication skills (verbal and written skills) and good command of English
4. A good listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive individual
5. Applicant must be presentable and well spoken
6. Ability to work in a pressurized environment
7. Telephonic and electronic etiquette
8. Time management and deadline driven
9. Applicant must be a target driven
10. Computer proficient
11. Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
Duties include the following;
1. Sales Executive are responsible to inform potential clients about the website.
2. Opening and closing deals with potential clients.
3. Communicating with potential clients telephonically and electronically
4. Sales Executive will be responsible for selling advertising space on Truss house to potential clients.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
6. Sales Executive will make introductory calls, respond to inbound inquiries, assess business goals through qualifying, and close the deal
- Inform, strategize, and successfully sell Truss House advertising program through outbound calls.
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals- you know that sales is a numbers game and you’re here to win.
2. 06 months sales experience in a Real Estate industry (preferable)
Salary is commission base.
If the requirements are applicable to you, send your detailed CV to the following email: email@example.com. For further inquiries on the position, contact the following; +27 67 118 5469/ +27 67 018 5641.