Back to search ( Gauteng > Johannesburg > Find Services > Hire Recruitment Services > ad 451975234 )
Staff required - Full or Part time placements -(Incl persons with disabilities)
Starplex489 the Learning Foundation training institute is currently seeking for experienced Sales Representatives in Johannesburg area to join their amazing team. The successful candidate should be a dedicated sales and marketing professional with a proven track record in training, helping businesses increase their sales numbers and improving revenue growth objectives. Having knowledge of assessment is an advantage
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Achieve monthly sales goals as assigned by management
· Develop new business within a specified territory and or vertical market(s)
· Analyze market trends
· Monitor competition and follow current developments
· Find prospective customers and new target segments
· Build customer relationships that support the delivery of the growth and profit objectives.
· Build sales out plan with the customer that utilizes all the customers’ infrastructure, i.e. Sales Reps, distribution capability, telesales, etc.
· Consistent development and updating of the company’s database.
· Effective administration through on time reporting and completion of all administration objectives.
· Effective teamwork and self-management through personal quality and productivity standards being met.
· A minimum Grade 12 or NQF equivalent.
· Diploma or Equivalent in Sales and Marketing is an advantage
· 5+ years’ experience in inbound/outbound sales role
· Computer Literate
· Training experience as well as knowledge and experience of assessment will be beneficial
· Strong communication skills to influence both internally and externally.
· Ability to write proposals and compile tender documents
· Attend briefing sessions
· Structure trainings and workshops
· Assist in accreditations process
· Work alongside company’s projects
· Write newsletters
· Manage company’s social media networks and training calendar
· Search for tenders and projects for the company
· Motivated and driven person
· Attention to detail and ability to work independently are required.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Proven ability to deliver sales objectives across a diverse customer environment within a pressured environment.
· Personality Traits Required: Influential drive, mindset of continuous improvement, customer service mindset, and sense of urgency with a results orientated mindset.
· Previous experience in sales and profit management with a sound understanding of financial metrics.
Only highly motivated, team players need apply!
We’re looking for a customer support agents. You'll use email, online chat and the phone.
You’re a great match if you’re enthusiastic about helping people with their problems, have excellent communication skills, and can learn a new product inside and out really quickly.
You will help customers and prospective clients get the most out of our service:
- Maintain and improve on our brilliant customer support - helpful and friendly advice available instantly
- Answer all questions very quickly and escalate when necessary
- Help clients become better users of our services
- Make every interaction a positive one - they always get unexpectedly useful, quick and friendly help
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Proactively provide feedback to internal teams that helps to improve the companies and create a better customer experience
You will be someone who:
- Can empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care
- Loves talking to people and building relationships with your customers
- Is a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- Can make decisions and prioritize under pressure
- Has an ability to explain complex issues in simple terms
- Is curious and has a natural ability to "zoom out" of a problem, to ask the right questions.
- Can plan, organize, and prioritize work
You will have:
- Well spoken and written English and one local language
- No experience required as training and certification will be provided
We are looking for people
who stay around Johannesburg with grade 10-12 who passionate to make a
difference in their lives. We are looking hard-working, vibrant and
self-motivated individuals to work in call centre for different outsourcing
companies-Liberty Life, Nedbank, Multichoice, Telkom, AIG, Mtn, Hollard and
Med-scheme. No experience is required as training is available for free. Good
structure basic salary plus commission.
2018 Matriculants are encouraged to apply also as this will be a big opportunity to enhance your life honestly.
To apply on 067 620 6562 / 073 323 2973
Or you Can also whatsapp booking on 071 639 7634
ASSISTANT Restaurant Manager
R10 000 -13 000
North of Johannesburg
2-3 years experience
Running a restaurant
Very urgent position