Accountant / Auditor R25K - R35K/month
Accounting Firm based in the Southern Peninsula is currently looking to employ a qualified Accountant to join their dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Senior Audit/Independent Review
o Tasks will include planning the audit/IR process, research, reviewing current processes and providing recommendations to enhance company policies and procedures.
o The Audit/IR candidate may be responsible for the team and will supervise, motivate and develop the junior staff.
o Responsible for the preparation and review of financials ito IFRS for SME’s
o In charge of doing the auditing of the more difficult sections of the audit/IR
o In some instances, the candidate will be responsible for the doing the whole audit/IR on their own
• Preparation of company tax returns
o Income tax returns
o Provisional tax returns
o VAT returns
o Employee returns
• Relevant qualification
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
• Must have excellent working experience and knowledge of Caseware/Probe (NOT NEGOTIABLE)
• EXTENSIVE Auditing experience
• EXTENSIVE Income tax and Provisional tax returns experience
• Must have excellent working experience and knowledge of Pastel
• Must be very comfortable with using Excel and Word
• Must have good people skills
If you are looking to work locally (you should ideally be living in the Deep South) and you would love to work in a family environment with some flexibility then email your CV in to ****** ASAP