You might be interested in these similar ads
Tired of applying for jobs but never get any responses? do you perhaps bore recruiters to sleep with your boring CV? is your CV long and boring?It takes recruiters 5 to 7 seconds to know if they want to read more of your CV, 90% of CVs are put aside purely because they are dull, long and boring and important info is all over the place. let me help you and your CV stand out and improve your chances ...
A well-written, professional cv is your ticket to a job you seek. We know exactly what employers are looking for and how to make your cv effective.Many people don't like their current job or career. Isn't it time to make a change? If you are looking for a new job, new career, or are fresh from school let us help you!
Ispani Tourism Sector work placement
Date Listed 13/06/2018
Ispani work experiential placement helps thousands of young South Africans get the skills required to get into the tourism industry. We do job placements in the following Tourism Sector.
Creations & fitness.
Gaming & lotteries.
Arts & culture
•If we don't have a job for you, we'll help you find other opportunities and prepare you to find a job yourself
• This is an opportunity for young FET/HET graduates who are unemployed and have been looking for work
• We can't guarantee that every applicant will get a job – success is ultimately up to you
• Ispani tourism has placed over 5000 young people with over 100 of South Africa's top SA Tourism sector companies.
Ispani tourism Criteria
• 18 to 30 years (opportunities available for those over 30 are limited)
• Have a valid South African ID
• Have at least a NQF LEVEL 4/5/6 from FET/HET College
• Are currently unemployed
• English literate & other two South African languages
• Not employed in one job for longer than 1 YEAR
• Are hungry for an opportunity. For more info & to apply online Visit URL :http://www.ispanitourism.co.za
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org for enquries
you can contact us during office hours 0110574118 8:30am-5pm
NB:Please note that only online applications will be considered.
Selected applicants will be invited for a screening interview from the 14th June -28th July 2018
We have offices in Pretoria & Johannesburg.