Home Solar Electricity backup - Victron . Generator compatible.
Date Listed 16/08/2018
For Sale By Owner
Victron EasySolar Solar PV Inverter Charger Perfect to run your home essentials (E.g. some of these: Lights, garage doors, driveway gate, Alarm, cordless phones, DSTV, CCTV, LTE/DSL/Fibre/Wifi or fridge) during a power failure / load shedding.
It will reduce your electricity bills at the same time. A petrol or diesel generator is noisy, messy, rust and only cost money. The small ones are manual, meaning less technical family members won't be able to start them.
This unit is silent and completely automatic, working even while you are out at work. If you add solar panels, it reduces your electricity bill too. Easier to install than a normal solar setup of individual components. Does not export power to the grid, meaning you can keep going during power failures, unlike normal solar installations which need to turn off during power failures.
Model: 1600VA 24v 40A 230V
- 1.3kW Continuous power.
- 3kW Peak power.
- Takes 1.4kW of solar optional panels (e.g. 6 x 250W panels 1m x 1.6m in size).
- Powerful MPPT solar charge controller built-in
- You can start without solar panels and upgrade later.
- Automatically uses AC mains input to charge batteries and/or run home on rainy days.
- Automatically charges deep cycle batteries from solar or grid.
- True sine-wave inverter (also called a pure sine-wave inverter), designed to run electronics e.g. laptops and tv's.
- Includes AC distribution box.
- Data tracking on your laptop, iPhone or Android phone. (Requires bluetooth dongle, usb cable or Victron modem)
Batteries recommended 2 x 100Ah 12v or 2 x 200Ah maintenance free batteries.
While stocks last | Prices exclude VAT | Call us for advice.
Add to Watchlist