LED Modular Light BLUE for Fish tanks *Durban
Date Listed 26/04/2018
- Telephone Enquiries : 0736678827 /
- BBM / Whatsapp / SMS Enquiries : 0736678827
- Showroom Hours : Monday to Friday 10.30am - 5pm / Saturdays 8.30am - 12pm
- Address : 27A Second Avenue Malvern, Queensburgh, Durban
- Card Facilities Available
- These LED modules are only R6 ea incl VAT!
- Discounts available on larger orders!
- Delivery Available : Courier from R75 and postage from R55
This is a waterproof (IP65) LED modular light, and is available in various colours. The modules are low cost, low power consumption, small, and easy to use. They can be used to add colour to your tanks, helping to give the water that 'natural' look. The more blue modules you add, the deeper the blue colour will be. Alternatively we also have our LED light bars in blue, which are even brighter than these modules!
The modules come with double-sided tape as well as two screw holes for easy mounting!
These modules draw very very little power! If you operated 10 of these lights in your tank, for 5 hours a day, it would only cost you 6c a day to run (or R1.75 for a whole month!!!). So, adding a bit of style and colour to your tank not only looks great, but it is economical as well.
Dimensions : ~7.8 x 1.2 x 0.5cm
- Colour : BLUE (other colours available as well)
- Wattage : <1W
- Voltage : 12V
These modules operate off 12V, so they can be powered by any 12V power supply or 12V battery (this is a good option for during load shedding!!). We also sell 12V power supplies from R49, if required.
All prices include VAT. All prices advertised are cash prices. Pictures for reference only. Actual product may vary from pictures.