Daisy on Call offers 7 different, on demand solutions, to busy families across South Africa via our real time, online booking platform. Our services range from short term childcare / babysitting, house / Pet sitting, tutoring and temporary personal assistance services to both individuals and corporate clients.
We are growing our team during 2020 and expanding to more areas. We are currently looking for a House / Pet sitter in the Durbanville area to join our dynamic company.
This opportinity is ideal for you, if you are a student and want to earn as you learn/study, or on the lookout for opportunities to supplement your income in your spare time, and dont want work to come between you and your busy life.
Our house / pet sitters will earn on average R225 per day.
Please apply only if you meet the below required minimum qualifying criteria:
- You are between the ages of 18-40
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans, other languages in addition would be a plus.
- Live in Durbanville, Plattekloof, Brackenfell.
- Well groomed, energetic and have a lust for life.
- Must be a South African Citizen, or have permanent residency, or can legally work in South Africa.
- Have a clear criminal record and sober, neat habits.
- Have previous house / pet sitting experience and available / willing to stay in for extended periods of time, if and when required.
- Have completed first aid training, would be a plus.
- Have a smartphone with email access, not older than 3 years.
- Have a drivers licence and own reliable car.
Please WhatsApp or email me if you think that you are a good fit and want to join our team, or just want to check if this opportunity is for you?