Ocean and Flatwater Racing or Cruising SUP Board
Date Listed 23/09/2018
For Sale By Dealer
2018 Pro Carbon model in great condition.
14' x 26" = 293litres volume.
– The 14/26 model is ideal for all intermediate to advanced paddlers.
Famous for our rolled hulls, NSP has evolved our signature design to include a stabilizer surface to deliver greater speed and control. Pumas are the most versatile race board for everyone in all conditions:
– For 2018 the design brief of the Puma range was totally changed from a focus on beach racing to a design that is as equally at home in the surf, flatwater and with excellent downwind performance covering all water states and race formats.
– If you are not comfortable with the feel of a recessed deck, if you want to kick turn, if you want to surf race, downwind, race on the flat or just enjoy paddling faster and further, the Puma can do it all.
– If you want to own only one race board with no significant disadvantage compared to a specialized board but want to enjoy diverse conditions the Puma is the go to board.
– The Puma offers the largest race board range with a model to suit all abilities and conditions. This board will never let you down whatever the conditions throw at you.
Retail price on this board is 35k.