Vacancy for General Foreman
VACANCY AVAILABLE FOR GENERAL FORMAN
A long-standing Construction Company based in Cape Town is looking for a trustworthy, reliable, and fully competent General Foreman. The General Foreman MUST fit the criteria as expected in our requirements.
Site Foreman Required:
· Minimum of 10-15 Years’ Experience.
· Must be computer literate. (MS word and Excel essential)
· Team Leader and Manage Skills and Experience.
(Excellent communication skills, and flexible character who can manage all walks of life and character traits.)
· Must have knowledge and Experience in all Concrete works, Setting out and all Technical aspects of the different areas of building works.
· Knowledge and Experience in managing and foreseeing challenges ahead of time and ensuring minimum impact on the construction progress.
· Monitor Employee Attendance Record/Schedules.
· Knowledge and Experience in Planning & Coordinating and overseeing subcontractors’ activities.
· Knowledge and experience in project program software and program management. (to be able to read technical graphs and other program layouts)
· Ensure production is always progressing with a high standard of workmanship quality satisfaction.
· Knowledge and Experience in Safety Regulations.
· Guiding the usage of Machinery & Equipment.
· Planning, Implementing of Construction Tasks.
· Following of Site Plans According to Specifications.
· Knowledge and Experience in Site Management Safety Training Scheme.
· Attend Site Inspections when it arises.
(Must be fluent in English and able to easily communicate with role players on an intellectual level, bearing in mind that you represent the company in a good light)
Please forward your cv to email@example.com
Contact 0217612847 during office hours only