Role & responsibilities:
· Manage a master schedule of construction work across the country.
· Ensure that construction work is being executed on time and to standard, by closely managing the quality of work completed by 3rd party contractors.
· Ensure that 3rd party construction contractors are fully briefed on the work to complete before the job commences – includes securing and ratifying site elevations or construction plans.
· Secure and deploy the correct resources for each build.
· Manage each construction project to achieve an excellent level of workmanship, within the agreed SLA timeframes.
· Ensure that all parties (internal and external) are adequately notified as to the timelines of site construction, and manage the communication of deviations from original timeframes.
· Hand-over the site to the installations coordinator after completing quality and snag checks.
· Manage the construction review and sign-off process to achieve a 90% first time right installation metric.
· Ensure construction does not exceed the allocated budget. This includes the management of financial processes and paperwork related to each installation.
· Manage 3rd party suppliers in the installation supply chain’, including related contracts and paperwork.
· Report on the progress of each construction on a daily, weekly and monthly progress.
· National Senior Certificate (Grade 12).
· Diploma in Quantity Surveying or suitable alternative qualification.
· 2-3 Years’ experience in a similar position.
· Prior project management experience in the ATM/banking field is preferential.
Fully computer literate (including MS Office).