No photos available
25 days ago873 views
Add to My List
CIVIL SITE FOREMAN Petrochemical industry
Full Job Description
MINIMUM 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- Planning & Execution of Civil Works
- Interpret & Understand Detailed Civil Drawings
- Setting out of levels (Dumpy level)
- Construction of reinforced bund walls, concrete floors, hardstands, columns, plinths, sumps etc
- Extreme eye for detail & focus on high quality end finishes.
- Layer works Experience
- Daily diary activities& daily reports to be prepared for management.
- Materials control & management of workforce
- Must be hands on foreman (Active with workers on site)
- Formwork of highest standard. Must carry knowledge of Tifalite formwork.
- Steel fixing Experience
- Power float Experience
- Liaise with Consulting Engineers
- Computer literate – MS Projects, MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Willing to travel / Sleep out (We work country wide)
- Sober habits
- Non Smoker (Preferential)
- Safety of Extremely High Priority.
Trade References must be provided. These will be contacted.
Code 08 License with no restrictions (wish) Certificates attached
Please email cv to:
Id Subtitle 706639945