DRUMS - Plastic, Steel, Buckets, IBC's, Tanks, Kegs, 1000L & Grey Water Systems
Date Listed 30/10/2017
Welcome to BG SERVERS
DRUM Reconditioners & Cleaners. Reconditioning & Cleaning is what we do.
01/02/2017 - URGENT NOTICE: PLASTIC DRUM SHORTAGES SO PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
Greywater Systems NOW Available!!
We have a range of Grey Water systems which have been tested by our own Manager & various clients since November 2016 & proven to be well priced & reliable.
LOOKING TO CATCH RAIN WATER, MAKE A DUSTBIN, BRAAI, STORE FUEL, (DIESEL, PETROL) or ANIMAL / LIVESTOCK FOOD or AGRICULTURE PRODUCE.
- Cleaned Plastic & Steel drums, (Flobins / IBC's / Totes), Barrels, Buckets, Containers, Tanks & Kegs. 20 to 30L Polycans in various colours. Pic 1
- 50 to 250L Jerry Cans / Fuel Cans, Blopaks & Closed Tops. Pic 2
- 30 to 220L Open Tops with Lid & Clamp, Screw on Lids. Pic 3
- 1000L flobins / Mini Bulks / Totes / IBC's / Tanks. Pic 5
- 150 to 210L Steel Tight Heads & Open Tops with Lid & Ring. Pic 4
- Braai Drums cut in half. Pic 4 (Right hand side)
- All drums graded for safety. - From C grade for Dustbins & Floats to A grade for drinking water.
- Accessories include Flobin Adaptors 50mm: Taps 20 to 32mm; 50mm Decanting Spout; Various caps & bungs.
- View us at www.bg-servers.co.za
- For Enquiries call: 021-933 5577 / 021-9335588 or Garion on 083 2268314
- Visit us at BG SERVERS - Cnr Beacon Way & Riley Str, Beaconvale, Parow, 7500 ( Office Hours: Mon to Thur 8:00 to 17:00; Fri 7:45 to 15:50 )
- PLEASE NOTE: We are geared for servicing pre-booked industrial orders & are generally very busy so please CALL or EMAIL us before visiting so we can ensure the item/s you looking for can be ready when you arrive. Walk in visitors that haven't booked before hand may have to wait for certain items between 15-45 minutes so your patience would be appreciated.
- CARD FACILITIES OR EFT ON SITE AVAILABLE.
Another year draws to a close so we want to THANK YOU for your support which is greatly appreciated. Please note we will be closing for our annual shut down on Friday 15 Dec 2017 and re-opening Monday 8 January 2018. We trust you & your family experience a safe & peaceful year-end and we look forward to serving you again in 2018.
Add to Watchlist