Part time Administrative work
I am seeking part time work as a administrator/data capturer. I have 12 years of administrative experience with 11 being medical. I am looking to assist in transcribing/ data capturing as well as submissions of medical claims from the comfort of my own home.
If you require such skills please contact me on the email and number provided.
I am Nosipho Khumalo ,24 years old lady. I have completed my grade 12 in 2012 and my National Diploma in Accounting in 2018. I have 1 year data capturer/ admin experience. I'm looking for job. I am a hardworking working self motivated and self dedicated lady.
Please don't hesitate to ask for my CV if you have something to offer. Its can be at Durban, Richard's bay and Empangeni.
Please call me on 0789350013 or email me at email@example.com.
I have 10 years experience in the medical and accounts field. I have experience on the following software packages, Medemass, Mededi, Ecoida, Quickbooks, SAP, Pastel Evolution and Meditech. I am user friendly. I adapt well to new environments. I work well under pressure alone or in a team. I always ensure all tasks get dont timeously and accurately and to the best of my ability. I have my own vehicle and I am available to start immediately. If I am given a chance I can prove myself worthy of this position in your company.
Avantida Consulting (Pty) Ltd is orientated towards strategic and administrative support services based in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, however remote work and travel to various major locations within South Africa for specific tasks/events is offered. We focus on support to emerging small to medium businesses as well as individual projects, in terms of business/strategic planning and policy development, marketing, events planning, business administration and editing/proofreading services to mention a few areas of specialisation.
Services and Products
Strategic Planning and Policy Development: Joint identification of vision and mission of company; Situational analysis of internal and external environment; Formulation and implementation of strategy from marketing, multi-year budgeting, R&D, procurement, production, HR and information systems; Continuous support throughout the process cycle; Policy formulation, development and review.
Business Administration: We provide full administrative and secretarial support by understanding your business/project and through creating close working relationships. Services include: Meeting co-ordination & meeting/workshop management, including transcription, minute-taking, report-writing services and managing output; Day-to-day administration tasks and specialised administrative tasks unique to your business; Email management and diary management; Travel arrangements: bookings, VISA applications; Electronic document management. We offer a truly flexible approach to ensure we can best assist you and help you meet your business/project objectives. We are able to produce and manage a range of day to day business/project documentation including MS Office
Editing/proofreading: Services offered are to proofread, edit, layout, check grammar, syntax and spelling of reports, business plans, tender documents for organisations as well as academic publications written by students or academics who primarily do not have English as their first language. These include theses, dissertations, newsletters, books, manuscripts etc. Whether you simply require a proofreader to give your document a final check, or need an editor for a more thorough review and in-depth edit of all your written content, we offer flexible services to match your needs.
Marketing and Events Management: We focus on managing, planning and marketing company/project events, namely, senior management meetings, workshops, planning sessions, forums, exhibitions, conferences and dialogues. Report writing and secretarial services are also offered. Our keys to success include the commitment to quality by every person who is part of the team.
Telephone: 082 433 9574
A vacancy exists in the Child Welfare Durban and Districts Income Development Department for an Income Development Officer.
The successful candidate will:
· Help with the planning of fundraising initiatives undertaken by the Department.
· Assist with the acquisition of new opportunities to raise income for the Organisation.
· Take the lead on identifying and researching new corporates, trusts and donors.
· Work closely with the Income Development Manager and Executive Management to develop new relationships.
· Also work with the Income Development Administrator who will support Income Development Activities.
· Work proactively and enthusiastically with other colleagues to develop creative fundraising ideas.
· Essential skills, knowledge and experience required for this post are:
o Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with confidence to go out and make new connections and drive new business.
o Proven experience of building strong relationships using a range to fundraising techniques with supporters that lead to on-going income.
o Outstanding verbal communicator, energetic and confident performer.
o Ability to write a range of compelling materials for donor audiences, such as direct email appeals, advertising copy and website materials.
o Excellent organisation and time management skills.
o Knowledge of digital communications tools and tactics including video, updating and maintaining web pages, managing social media channels. IT literate and fully conversant with Microsoft packages.
o A good team player with ability to build good relationships with stakeholders and colleagues, and to work effectively. Creative with ability to get maximise impact from limited resources.
o Strong negotiation skills with the ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy.
o Strong market research and analytical skills.
o Valid drivers licence a must
o 3 years or more experience in the income development field will be beneficial
· Knowledge of fundraising and proposal writing in the NGO sector.
· Job specific diploma or certificate qualification.
Cost to Company package per month, for this post is between R6000 to R8000
The salary range is dependent on experience and qualification
Applicants must apply in writing, including three contactable references, and a detailed CV to:
Human Resources Department
Closing date for application: 27 May 2019
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Good morning! I am looking for some advice or an opportunity for a wonderful 24 year old woman named Nokuphiwa Dlamini. I am posting on her behalf in the hopes that we may come into contact with a potential employer. She is a driven, bright and hardworking individual who truly deserves and needs a job.
She has three certifications in the following:
- Skills programme accredited business administration Microsoft Word & Excel
- Work place readiness skills programme
- NBN Catering Industry and Administration Works : cooking, baking, salads, starters, main course, dessert, sandwiches, hygiene, handle knife, preparation of hot and cold dishes, kitchen maintenance.
I have copies of all her certificates and documents; her police clearance, matric and CV. Please PM me if you are able to help this absolutely fantastic woman in her search for a better life.
Also if you perhaps know of any learnerships/internships that could benefit her in her job search it would be greatly appreciated. She is available to travel where employment is based. Thank you!
Fingers crossed! 爛
ATTENTION ALL BUSINESS OWNERS!!!
We live in an era that is run by technology. Everything that we encounter is digital, which can make it difficult to keep up with the modern trends… But, what if I told you that you can access all of your business solutions, with the click of a button?
BumbleBiz Solutions is an international online business solutions provider, composed of industry professionals who have YOUR company’s best interest at heart. We provide you with high-quality services that are available to talk u digitally- so you don’t have stress about interviews, staff absentees, or labor laws since everything you need is sent straight to your computer!
Why Should you go Digital?
• With revolutionary developments in technology, our future will be in the hands of a computer.
• Your customers are online, and will expect to receive information on your company online.
• You don’t have to rely on slow postal services to deliver your products.
• Less paperwork!!!
• No contracts, no legal concerned, simply place your order digitally, and receive your product digitally.
• Going digital means future proofing your company!
Why Choose Us?
• Your services will be provided by industry professionals who have a track record of satisfied clients.
• We offer competitive rates, starting at, as little as, R145.01.
• Super fast turnaround time. Receive your product, or service within a few days.
• High quality work GUARANTEED!
• Our team consists of professional, and successful Freelancers who take the utmost pride in their work. We consider ourselves as artists, and a true artist wouldn’t try to sell a bad painting.
• Graphic Design- Logos, business cards, flyers, t-shirt design, corporate image design, app design, web design, and more!
• Content Writing- Website content, articles, blog posts, social-media posts, about-page content, professional summaries, cover letters, and more!
• Digital Customer Service- simply provide us with your log in details, and we will respond to your customers, via email, with professional, friendly service that is guaranteed to satisfy your customers.
• Social-Media Services- Facebook Comments Management, Social-Media Page Management, Social media content, and posts.
• Digital Admin Assistance- Data capturing, typing, Excel spreadsheets.
For more information, and price lists, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bumblebizsolutions/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARDqRSwPeG99QIKHSM_-zjz5cj2OjJ_WexlhqivFDLcbJKBW9Y-IuFuwrqjgbFqXIPR9cx7buMBel-GR
Since we are " the new kid on the block", we are running a competition to promote our brand. Prizes include FREE Logo design, business card design, content writing, and more! See our Facebook page for details.
- jobs in durban
- lift club
- lift club offered
- lift club from merebank to durban
- appliance repairs
- newlands west lift club
- gel batteries durban
- lift club newlands
- lift clubs
- loan shark
- shipping containers for sale
- lift club from pietermaritzburg to durban
- caregiver job in durban
- uber slot in durban
- electric gate motor installation
- business opportunity durban