Back to search ( Gauteng > Pretoria / Tshwane > Find Services > Hire Other services > ad 496303047 )
FENCING - Ad posted by ctprojects20
All types fencing at low prices, Plots, Schools, Game Parks,Farms, etc.
Hi we are doing all off the following
* gate and garage motors and doors
* cctv cameras
* intercom systems video and audio
* boom gates
* alarm systems,ids,texecom,paradox,caddx,crow, as well as
* outdoor beams
* gate batteries
* electric fencing
All security related products
We supply and do installation of pool fecing we do different kind of it try us we give the best and quality call us mow for a free quotation
- Senior restaurant manager
- Salary: R12 000 - R15 000 Per Month
- Benefits Provident fund
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Hospitality
RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide excellent guest service in an efficient manner. Ensure that the facility is ready to open fifteen minutes prior to the posted opening time. Control costs: food, labour and other expenses. Be on the floor 100% of the...
- Provide excellent guest service in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that the facility is ready to open fifteen minutes prior to the posted opening time.
- Control costs: food, labour and other expenses.
- Be on the floor 100% of the time during a meal service period to observe, monitor and follow up on all areas of the operation.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the dining, service and preparation areas in accordance with established standards of sanitation.
- Maintain appearance and uniform standards.
- Train and develop all staff members,service ambassadors & junior management.
- Provide ongoing feedback to all personnel and managers concerning all aspects of the operation.
- Direct and assist staff members in maintaining high standards of food presentation, sanitation and service.
- Monitor food production and the final product to ensure that food quality meets established standards.
- Commit food specifications to memory and ensure that all food handlers follow these specifications.
- Ensure the staff is following established service standards.
- Motivate staff members to maximize sales by utilizing menu knowledge and suggestive selling techniques.
- Prepare store for monthly mystery shopper visit.
- Interact with guests on an ongoing basis to ensure that service and food quality expectations are being met.
- Maintain discipline and have strong understanding on disciplinary codes.
- 3 years senior restaurant management experience
- Computer literacy
- Own reliable transport a must.
- Pilot experience will be an advantage
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Only SA Citizens will be considered
Need a electrical fence in Tshwane area or Repair of electrical fence? Only used quality products with a 2 year warranty on products and energizer, also 2 year warranty on installation, T&C apply. For quality service, contact Pieter at 0827898184 for free quote. Website: www.pjksecuri.co.za, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOES THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPPPTTTION DESCRIBE YOUR SERVICE
Do you install security solutions? Extensive surveillance of the premises. Locksmith, alarms, CCTV this is where surveillance and access control systems play a crucial role in protecting office buildings.
Access Control uses biometric technology in the form of user-friendly fingerprint or facial recognition systems
If the above is yes, there need to be a red flag waving at you,
PRIVATE SECURITY INDUSTRY REGULATIONS, 2002 state
"security business" means, subject to subsection (2), any person who renders a security service to another for remuneration, reward, fee or benefit, except a person acting only as a security officer; "security equipment" means- (a) an alarm system; (b) a safe, vault or secured container; (c) a satellite tracking device, closed circuit television or other electronic monitoring device or surveillance equipment; (d) a device used for intrusion detection, access control, bomb detection, fire detection, metal detection, x-ray inspection or for securing telephone communications; (e) a specialised device used to open, close or engage locking mechanisms; or (f) a specialised device used to reproduce or duplicate keys or other objects which are used to unlock, close or engage locking mechanisms;
This mean you need to register your business to get in line with the PSIRA Regulation and to avoid getting fines, I can assist you in the paper work as per Psira requirements and take the headache out of this process, Psira registration forms available on request
(Consulting fees and to draw up and complete all the prescribe documents and Business Plan @ R2,000.00) Excluding the Psira registration fee of R6,250.00
Please email me for any more info that you may need
Marius Orlandini & Associates