Customer Service Representative
part of the UK's leading outsourcing and professional services company is seeking motivated Customer-Centric individual/s who are ready to provide exceptional customer experiences.
We are looking for agents with a passion for customer service excellence to deal with queries from our UK based clientele.
Join the winning team, we offer full training and a host of other great benefits!
· Contribute individually and as a member of a team to ensure service levels meet agreed client and internal standards.
· Handle all customer financial details such as customer account information, credit card details and banking account information with relevant integrity
· Confidentiality Deliver a quality service to all customers to ensure customer and client satisfaction.
· Achieve and deliver effective level of personal work, activities, and high level of performance to meet individually set objectives Knowledge and Experience.
· Work towards individual and team targets.
Matric with English as a first language
•A clear credit and criminal record
•12 months Customer Service Experience (non-negotiable).
• Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
• Previous experience of dealing with customers via telephone.
Baseline Staff benefits:
· Free Transport is provided and is available for shifts that end at 7pm onwards.
· Free Medical Aid (Primary Care) is provided.
· Shift allowance
· Performance bonus
· Maternity benefits