Contractor Safety Files
The Construction Regulations, 2014 states that a principal contractor must provide a safety file for any work, especially high risk work, for its clients. Let us help you with affordable, detailed and professional Contractor Safety Files.
OSHira is a Proud Level 1 B-BBEE Company, our fees are highly competitive.
If you are a principal contractor in need of a safety file for your projects, contact us and we will assist you to get the perfect, professional and compliant safety file.
If you are a client and need assistance in approving a safety file, we can also assist.
Repatriation of Human Remains
Description: We provide the following service. Repatriation of human remains to the following African Countries:
Algeria; Angola; Benin; Botswana; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cabo Verde; Cameroon; Central African Republic (CAR); Chad; Democratic Republic of Congo; Cote d’Icoire; Djibouti; Egypt; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Gabon; Gambia; Ghana; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Morocco; Mozambique; Namibia; Niger; Nigeria; Rwanda; Sao Tome and Principe; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sudan; Swaziland; Tanzania; Togo; Tunisia; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe
Cost include all documentations, coffin, delivery to Airport at R6500,00. This is excluding Air cost or transport cost to destination as requested. Documents can be processed within 3 - 5 days.
For any funeral service needs and peace of mind call or email us on: 082 2139 206, firstname.lastname@example.org available 24/7 for free advise.
- Job seeking position: Storeman (assistant)
- Duration work period: 6 - 7 years working as a storeman assistant
- Computer literate: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
The following was my duties and responsibilities....
- issuing all requested goods/materials etc.
- daily stock check/monthly stock take
- communication and personnel skills professionally
- follow up on all orders and staff requests to keep production running
- receiving goods and sending goods to various locations
- packing and picking stock as per listed
- capture data onto system
- manage workstation without supervision
- healthy and fit to approach all activities manually and professional approach towards all staff and concerns
- maintaining stock levels
- attention to detail - all goods and and requests check thoroughly
- organized filing with discipline for easy access
- follow up on orders, requests from all staff etc.
- daily general housekeeping
- always assisted in all departments whenever needed including admin duties
- daily reports forward to superior
I hope to have the chance of discussing my application in person with you and hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you for time
Clarence - 0764602472
Alternative no. - 0837346777
I offer a various range of transcription needs: General, Medical, Research, Academic, Business, Legal, etcetera at only R7.00 per audio minute eg. (60 minutes of audio will be R420).
Any special requests at no extra cost eg. time stamps every 5 minutes, full verbatim, etcetera.
Quick turnaround times and high quality transcripts.
Files can be sent via WeTransfer, Dropbox or Google Drive.
Kindly contact me via this ad or at email@example.com and I will get in touch.
We are a small registered company (Chuma intellingent Services)offering translation and interpreting services. Occupational health and safety officer registered, tourism. Please allow us to assist you with all translation needs on the following languages :
- Sign language
Some of the services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- General, financial, legal (sworn) and technical translation
- Software and website translation
- Country-specific, localized translation, content-developing and editing of advertising and training material
- Translation of questionnaires for focus group research
- Voice-overs and transcriptions in various languages
- Skilled interpreters for multilingual meetings, seminars and conferences and for tourism purposes
- Skilled interpreters for business-to-business meetings, networking and social events, trade fairs and training courses
- On-site and off-site report-writers, editors and proof-readers of business and technical documents
- Hearings , Contracts and Medical Appointment
- Presantations (specific language)
- Morivational speaking
All of our translators, interpreters and editors have extensive experience and are subject to rigorous quality control procedure
Cell number: 083 218 8461 or 065 0960636
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your support and prompt response
For any Painting, Building Maintenance, plumbing and tiling. Please Contact Oswald Isaacs 063 942 9625 or email on email@example.com . Over 35 years of experience. Fully registered.