Date Listed 28/06/2018
AREA MANAGER (SECURITY)
We are a leading company in the security industry that strive for service excellence and quality products.
Professionalism, Proficiency and a Proactive attitude support our mission in being the BEST security company in SA.
We require the services of an efficient and proactive Area Manager to join our team in a fast paced and energetic environment.
We are looking for a qualified site Area Manager, who will provide leadership in the area of security operations.
The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to; and that the client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times. Ensure continuity of operations; promoting and safe guarding the Company’s assets, reputation and brand.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Psira Grade A registration & accreditation
* 5 Years minimum experience in the security industry
* Experience in Budgets and Budgetary controls
* Managing of discipline
* Extensive management and supervisory experience
* Experience in co-ordinating and managing all start-ups of new guarding contracts
* Operational administration experience
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Computer Literacy (MS Office), Easy Roster
* Articulate and able to communicate on all levels – face to face, telephonically and e-mail
* Planning & Organisational skills
* Presentation skills
* Customer care, client liaison and relationship building skills
* Good business sense
* People Management and communication skills
* Stress Management skills
* Analytical, conceptual and lateral thinker
* RSA citizen
* Valid unendorsed drivers licence
* Clear criminal record
* Good contactable references
* Flexible working hours – after hours, call out’s, etc.
* We are offering a CTC of R180 000 per annum; Company Vehicle & Fuel Allowance.