TRUCKING CONTRACT - cash loads
We deliver from 3000 liters to full truck loads anywhere in Gauteng. Best prices on Diesel 50 ppm or 500 ppm.
We deliver to you or you can pickup from our depot based in Johannesburg South.
Contact us now for best pricing. No chances please.
Urgently looking for load to PE.
Tri-Axle 12M Flatbed with container locks.
Electric Fencing for Homes and Businesses
Electric fence compliance certificates from R950-00
Registered with Department of Labour #00231
S.A.E.F.I.A Member #426
Lovett Components cc supplies, installs and maintains electric fences to homes, townhouses and cluster developments in Johannesburg including (Sandton, Fourways, Bryanston, Randburg).
Protect your family and your property and contact Lovett Components cc today.
Office: 011 683 9766 Head Office 011 683 3112
Cell: 083 484 1191
Darryl Lovett Compliance Certificates 083 484 1191
Electrical Fencing Johannesburg offer a range of affordable electric fencing products as well as a range of affordable electric fencing services in Johannesburg. Our services include the following: Electric Fencing Installations , Electric Fencing Maintenance , Electric Fencing Upgrading In Johannesburg and Electric Fencing Monitoring.
Advantages of Electric fencing In Johannesburg
The advantages Of Electric Fencing in Johannesburg is not only does an electric fence act as a physical barrier but also as an early warning system that will indicate a breach of parameter. The main advantages of electric fencing in Johannesburg include: Acts as a physical barrier, acts as an early warning system, it Offers you Security 24 Hours A Day, it will electrically shock an intruder, it protects your parameter and it comes with a battery back-up in case of load shedding.
If you are looking for an Electric Fencing Company in Johannesburg that will offer you Compliant Electric Fencing that is not only affordable, but reliable, cost -effective, low maintenance and cost effective please call us on 011 683 3112
Whatsapp us on 083 484 1191
Technical 011 434 0326 office hours only
The CTS Group of Companies, a market leader within the Towing and Recovery of Heavy-duty Vehicles sector with 15 branches countrywide, has a vacant position for an accurate Junior Bookkeeper/Cashbook Clerk at our Head Office based in Cleveland Johannesburg.
In the Group the Applicant will also have the opportunity to become involved in other sectors of the group which include Property Renting, Equipment manufacturing & Import and Leasing companies.
· Three year’s bookkeeping experience required / Completed Articles will be advantageous
· High School Diploma, its equivalent or studying towards financial degree
· Knowledge and practical experience beyond basic bookkeeping
· Own reliable transport
Below is a list of some of the duties, attributes and functions which is expected from the Applicant. He/she will be reporting to the Accountant.
· Full Cashbook function
· Processing of all Diesel stock sheets and monthly diesel reporting for all branches
· Cash flow reporting
· Standard Internal Reporting (GL movements, Management Accounts)
· Prepare and maintain the company fixed asset registers, HP schedules, additions and disposals
· Prepare journals and reconciliations of control accounts between Sage VIP and Pastel Evolution
· Keeping adequate record of financial aspects within the business
· Assisting with the preparation of external and internal audit documentation
· Maintain and update monthly payment commitment schedule
· Maintain control over company petty cash
· Overseeing and reporting on Creditors Department and some areas of Procurement
· Ability to analyse and understand requests, compile Ad-Hoc reports from Raw data and automation of some required reports (Advanced knowledge of Excel is required)
Processing & Monitoring:
· Review Monthly Expenses to Payment Schedules
· Diesel – Monitoring, Stock Sheets and reconciliations as well as consumption reports (Imperial Online Portal and Manual Systems)
· Petty Cash – Processing and expense review
· Communication skills, verbal and written
· Computer literate (Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
· Meeting notes & summaries
· Maintaining Files and Schedules (Insurance, Fines, Contracts and Agreements)
· Good Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
· Keeping record of Submission dates and ensuring compliance.
· Compile Departmental Deadline Report and update to ensure the Company’s goals are achieved
if yu feel you have what it takes please email us your cv to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WE DO EITHER BIG OR SMALL EVENTS, FUNERALS, CATERING COOPERATE, WEDDINGS, AND GRADUATION CELEBRATIONS ETC... We also hire the following for catering events: > Table [ round/tressle] > Table cloths > Under plates > Plastic chairs > Tiffany chairs > Wimbledon chairs > chairs covers > Tie backs > Centre peicies > Marquees > Stretch tents > Artificial grass > Green carpet [flooring] > Red carpet > His & Here's seats > Mobile toilets [ VIP & Normal] etc PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION, BOOKING OR A FREE QUOTATION. PLEASE CALL OR WHAT'S APP [073 322 4136]^