I BUILD POWERFUL WEBSITES THAT MAKE MONEY..GET ONLINE THE RIGHT WAY TODAY!!
Date Listed 10/07/2017
See actual RESULTS with a Web designer that won't just make your website look elegant and professional, but also understands user experience principals, copywriting and buyer psychology.
FAR too many designers sit down to work on a new project without doing any research at all. Their thought process usually goes something like this....
"Ooh, I can finally try out this new CSS trick.
Look how pretty your new design is... "
What's going through a user's head doesn't even enter their mind.
As much as I'm partial to CSS animations and elegant template designs, these things are more improvements to solutions than they are solutions to problems.
In this market, I think it should be expected that you're a master at all of the 'technical' stuff...
What first needs to be addressed before any of the 'polish' makes any difference is..
- Not optimized for mobile
- Not accessible to screen readers or color blind people.
- too long of load time
- Value of website/service not immediately obvious within seconds (see: benefit-driven headlines / sub-heads)
- Too many steps in sign up / contact us flow
It's much easier to solve problems when you first figure out who is experiencing them... Learning about the users before writing a single line of code.
- What is their average age?
- What browser do they use?
- How did they find your site?
- What do they want from your site?
- What does your site want from them?
Did your last Web Designer ever sit down with you and analyze your website's traffic stats, or try to understand the industry-specifics, jargon, etc. that he couldn't have known before taking the job? Pick your brain on who your average client is?
My process includes:
* figuring your business and customers out
* constructing a marketing plan, and a website to fit that plan
* Designing specific landing pages for different traffic sources, promotions, etc.
* tracking the performance of the website(s) & Marketing campaigns, and tweaking them daily to get the most out of them.
If this is something you think might help boost sales in your business (and remove some of your stress from worrying about this stuff), shoot me a message to see if we're a good fit to work together.
References available. Plenty of experience sub-contracting for agencies, and working with small-mid sized businesses. As well as running a few personal software companies.