What Business Are You In...talk to us and Clients will Be flocking To you In no time...
Go for Professional Logo Designers if you have a Professional Business
Your Business logo is your identity, your customers recognize you by your logo, so the more professional and sophisticated your logo is the better will be your customer’s impression about your company.
1. Simplicity – Keep it Simple
= An ideal corporate logo design should be simple and memorable. Think about the Nike logo, it’s simple and memorable—once you see the Swoosh, do you ever need to think twice about the company name?
= Colors you use for your Business logo are a very important factor in your brand establishment. If you already have your corporate colors ask your logo designer to use those colors for the logo. If you don’t, suggest the colors that you think might give your prospective clients some idea about the type of business you do.
3. Black and White version
= it is important for a corporate logo to come out well in black and white. A corporate logo design is used in all corporate communications including fax and photocopied document where they will be in black and white and the logo design must be such that it holds the same impact even in black and white.
4. Minimize Colors
= This is more important from an economic and usability point of view. Corporate logos are often required to be printed for stationary and corporate literature. Using a one or two spot color logo can save a lot of cost compared to printing a full color logo.
5. Logo Format
= A logo design done in vector format can be expanded to any size without any loss of image quality, where as a corporate logo in raster format will loose image quality, if scaled up.
6. Use your Logo:
= Once you are ready with your company logo start giving it maximum exposure possible. Not only on your business cards and letterheads but also on your packaging, uniforms, pens and all possible goods should contain your logo.
While I Stay Busy, With advance Notice, I can give You and Your work top Priority
PRICES ARE GOING UP ON 30 APRIL 2019
1• PRO PLAN R600
= Professional Logo
= Business Plan/ Profile
= Business card
= Invoice/ Quote Book
= Email Signature
2• STARTER PLAN R400
= Professional Logo
= Business card
= Invoice and Quote book
3• LOGO DESIGN ONLY R200
= Professional Logo
= Business card
If you don't Love it! I will Pay for it.
100% Guarantee, No Questions asked.
Change the way your customers see your Business, Speak with me today and GET R50 DISCOUNT
•Call Today : 0810422201
•Click Send Email Now
The First 20 People that Email Today will also receive a R50 DISCOUNT !!
Please don't delay because this limited-time offer Expires at 1 a.m. 30 APRIL 2019,-- and I'd hate for you to miss this profitable, company investment opportunity.
1.We are special trained graphic designer, who design and printing all kinds of printing job range from calendars, mugs, t-shirt, business cards, Signs, Banners, Vehicle Branding Estate agent boards, Posters Logos Advertisements, Stickers, Flyers, Brochures, Letterheads, Invitations, E-brochures, Mailers, Newsletters, PowerPoint presentations.
2. If you need Company or Business Profile to send to new client or secure tender, we are professional business consultants and graphic designers who specialize in making presentable and designed Company profiles for your clients. You don’t need to explain what you do but let your profile do it for you.
Just tell us the nature of your business Services and consider it done.
Call us on 0788291476 for quote and more detailed information or
Visit Mansion House, office 201, 132 Albertina Sisulu cnr Von Brandis,
The building of Fairprice furniture and Rage shop, the building next to
Mr Price building, behind Carlton center
Infinity Arts Media is graphic and web development firm that caters to small to medium sized businesses. We are perfect for businesses that are looking for a hands on development team that will grow with their business. Our prices are very competitive and accommodating to your budget and time goals.
We do websites & Contracts to suite your needs.
Our Services include.
Word Mark | Pictorial
Abstract |Mascot |Emblem
DESIGN FOR PRINT
Business Cards | Pamphlets
Brouchers | Posters | Fliers
Calendars | Magazines
Roll Up | Teardrop / Feather
Billboards | Car Branding
Wall Banners | Lightbox
Car Magnates | Signage
2. HTML, HTML5, CSS, SASS
3. PHP, C#, Python
4. CMS Ecommerce , (Wordpress , Magento , Shopify , Odoo Joomla etc)
Third Party API's:
1. Google Maps
We generally do all your third party integration needs regardless of prior experience.
Interested? Contact us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel on 081 325 3982 and he will give you more information. We highly recommend a face to face meeting so we can get to know each other first, before going into business together.
Call center agents, Customer care service agents and sales reps; anyone who loves working with people and who is looking for a new opportunity, that’s who we are looking for to join our team.
You will be joining a unique sales and marketing environment – the energy and positivity will make you love coming to work. This is an opportunity to learn about the sales industry and with time and hard work, you will have the opportunity to grow into a leadership role. Our company has offices nationwide, so there is potential for you to build a long-term career with us.SALARY:
R. 5 500 - R. 12 500 P/MBonuses paid on a weekly basis Incentives paid on a monthly basis
We understand how hard it is to find corporate employment without work experience, and we are willing to give you a chance to prove yourself. We are searching for talented South Africans who want to break into the sales market.
When you start, we will give you all the training and guidance you need to set you up for success. Direct marketing will be your focus… learning our products, systems, target market, how to interact professionally, and more. When you have the hang of this, then we will develop your training and leadership skills. Ultimately we want you to train and lead a sales team; passing on all your knowledge and experience that you have gained in the business. This is a chance to really stretch yourself, developing leadership skills is a talent you can use in all aspects of your life. This is where you can prove that you are ready to move into a more senior role, which of course means more financial benefits!
So you don’t need experience to apply, but you do need to have these qualities:
- A great attitude and a willingness to learn and work hard
- Confidence when interacting with others
- Goal-driven and the desire to grow
- Excellent communication skills, Afrikaans is an added bonus
- Positive mind-set when faced with challenges
- Grade 11 or Matric qualification
- Well spoken individual
So if you believe you have what it takes, email through your CV and we could be welcoming you to the team next week!
Or whats'app us on +27 60 351 0593 to book for your appointment.
R4,500 Expected monthly salary
We are looking for experienced graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge of Corel Draw to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
You will work on a variety of products, including Screen Printing , Banners,Flags Designs, corporate identity etc.and you will cooperate with our Front Desk customer service and sales team to consistently provide great printing solutions to our vast array of customers.
Most importantly..You must be highly skilled in CorelDraw..Please note we work exclusively with CorelDraw..you will redraw,design,make screen printing positives,flags,all from coreldraw Do not apply if you are not proficient or very good in corelDraw.
• Cultivate a solid body of work layout and must be very good in Coreldraw and Photoshop.
• Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs •Schedule project implementation
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
• Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
• Work as part of a team with other graphic designers and the entire Management.
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (CorelDraw and Photoshop etc)
• Highly proficient in Corel-Draw,Must know Corel-Draw very well
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
• Must know very well how to redraw logos,artworks and sketches using corel-draw.. Please No shortcut..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with Creative front office to design and produce materials to meet customer specifications.
• Maintain a job schedule and manage work flow to ensure that all tasks are assigned and delivered according to deadlines.
• Provide guidance and assistance to front desk and Screen printing department employees regarding project designs.
• Perform other duties as assigned and required.
Teamwork and JFG Culture:
• Support and communicate with co-workers and supervisors in a positive manner.
• Actively participate in team meetings, events, and discussions.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward CV to email@example.com, Interested and qualified applicants should contact the employer with the
following details: NAME, QUALIFICATIONS, AGE & LOCATION via the provided phone numbers on the advert
NOTE: Application is opened to Johannesburg residents AND Surrounding areas only.
• Do you own a small to medium in size?
• Is there just not enough work to employ a full-time bookkeeper but the accounting still needs to be done and done properly.
• As the business owner you need to focus on growing and managing your business.
• Your business will not bear the costly expenses of purchasing Accounting and Payroll software, as well as paying annual licence fees for the software.
• You do not bear the burden and cost coupled with continuous training of accounting staff.
• You can concentrate on your business and let BMS concentrate on your business accounting needs.
• Visit our website at www.bmsbookkeepingservices.co.za to see our pricing options.
• Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tailor made solution for your business.