TECHNICAL SERVICES SUPERVISOR
- Date Listed08/04/2019
The Technical Services Supervisor is responsible to effectively manage all technical and related services at the hospitals including risks related to infrastructure and assets, all plant and equipment and electrical
The duties of the post include but are not limited to the following, and are carried out in accordance with Hospital’s Policies and Procedures.
· · Managing of Hospital facilities and assets.
· · Management of staff assigned to Technical Department
· · Implementation of Group Policy and Procedures to manage and maintain the Hospital facility and assets, specifically Sections 22, 23 and 53
· · Management of the facility and asset related risk
· · Management of safety measures to comply with the OHS and Health Act.
· · Management and control of contractors on site
· · Manage and implement quality and safety assurance during and after completion of contracts
· · Professional interaction with colleagues, staff and clients
· · Professional and effective service to all customers
· · Training of Technical Services staff
· · Managing Technical related purchasing and expenditure
· · Reporting on staff, contractor, facility and asset performance of the hospital
· Interdepartmental interaction on management level with specific reference to nursing, health and safety and infection control.
· · Electrical or Mechanical Trade test or 5 years relevant experience subject to Group Policy 23.3.3 Requirements of the OHS or Health Act
· · Member of the South African of Hospital Engineers ( SAFHE) or Clinical Engineering Association Of South Africa (CEASA)
· Minimum of 5 years relevant Technical and Management experience in a hospital or hospitality related industry
· Electrician experience, to take responsibility for electrical issues in the hospital- fault finding and repairs
· Familiar with Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations
· Good verbal and written skills
· Background in project management advantageous
· Knowledge of National Building Regulations (SAN 0400) advantageous
· Computer literate
· Strong leadership capabilities essential
· Previous exposure to a financial background advantageous
· Please send a detailed CV to email@example.com if you meet the criteria detailed above by closing date 12 April 2019.
· Note: If you have not heard from Rhens Consulting Ltd within 2 weeks after your application, kindly consider that your application may be unsuccessful.