6-month Fixed Term Contract : Sales Administrator
A national company, whose head office is in Pinetown, Durban is recruiting for a Sales Administrator in their Durban branch. The position will initially be on contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing key administration and project management administration support function to the project management team as well as supporting the National MPS Leader.
The individual must be tenacious and have a unique blend of skills, encompassing project management, strong customer service orientation, good business acumen, solution focused, problem solving ability, be detailed orientated and be strong at administration tasks.
- Matric Certificate.
- Office Administration or any other relevant tertiary qualification.
- PC Literate (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook are essential. Experience working on Pastel Evolution would be advantageous).
- Advanced Excel skills (must be able to do pivot tables and V-Lookups).
The role requires someone who thrives on pressure, can work independently, has good attention to detail, excellent co-ordination and time management skills and strong admin skills. The incumbent must be highly efficient and love project management and administration.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Capturing information on the internal project management system.
- Following up with internal staff on execution of tasks and providing feedback to the National MPS Leader.
- Liaising with multi-disciplinary teams within the organisation.
- Liaising with clients when required.
- Assisting with quotes.
- Undertaking research when necessary.
- Assisting with telephonic client queries.
- Other ad hoc admin tasks.
- Providing admin support to the National MPS Leader.
· High sense of urgency.
· Must be proficient at multi-tasking.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team when required.
· Microsoft Project Manager, Smartsheet experience would be highly advantageous.
· Sage evolution experience would be advantageous.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and diligence in completing tasks
- Client centric.
If you have the right skill set and experience, we’d love to hear from you. To apply for the position you can send a copy of you curriculum vitae to this email address: email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: 10 July 2020
Should you not receive feedback on your application by 24 July kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.