Regional Customer Service Rep
We're hiring Customer Service Reps!!
What you would do in the role:
- Communicated with our customers about their experiences with our suite of products or services designed specifically to provide impact in a retail pharmacy;
- Provide advice making the most of these products or services to increase productivity, customer retention and revenue with a pharmacy;
- Answering all questions about properly using or accessing the tools included in the suite;
- Take and process orders for additional products and add-on services;
- Listen to concerns and working to resolve their issues.
This is not a traditional sales position. We visit over 300 pharmacies monthly to provide business analytics, marketing tools and other retail services. Our Gauteng branch also services Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West, Free State and the parts of Northern Cape.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Matric or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in a deadline driven environment.
- Must have strong retail experience -- pharmacy related preferable.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office experience.
- Ability to work independently and in a pressurised environment.
- Good inter-personal skills and able to deal with customers.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be prepared to work overtime when necessary.
- NB - Valid driver's license – NB.
- Happy disposition with a go-getter attitude.
Please note: initial interviews may take place via ZOOM or Skype.