We are looking for a highly organized, detail oriented Bookkeeper/Accountant, who will be responsible for the management and reporting of financial data of the organization.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Basic Bookkeeping up to trial balance.
- Statutory returns.
- Bcom Degree in Accounting/any relevant degree.
- Must be able to work on Xero Accounting Software
- Experience in retail is a plus.
R25 000 negotable