-URGENT SALE- Exclusive RSA World Heritage (WHS) Farm Estate - Cradle Of Humankind -URGENT SALE-
EXCLUSIVE RSA WORLD HERITAGE (WHS) FARM ESTATE CRADLE OF HUMANKIND STERKFONTEIN/KROMDRAAI GAUTENG PROVINCE RSA URGENT SALE
1. A unique opportunity is offered to local and overseas Investors, academic institutions, nature conservationists, palaeontology and archaeological Researchers or interest groups to acquire an exclusive farm estate.
2. It is located in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind (“The Cradle”) World Heritage Site (WHS) in close proximity to the world renowned Sterkfontein Caves in South Africa which is internationally recognised and acknowledged as The Cradle of Humankind. This WHS is located about 40km’s from Johannesburg and about 20km’s from Lanseria International Airport.
3. The farm estate of 147ha has been family owned for almost 100 years. Low key agriculture operations were undertaken rendering this farm a sanctuary of pre-millennium homesteads (national monument) cattle kraals and other infrastructure.
4. Trees and plants comprises various indigenous trees including an abundance of white stinkhout trees (celtis africanus) as well as some foreign plantation located all along the Crocodile River meandering through the farm. These trees are vitally important to protect and bind the riverbeds.
5. The most valuable and priceless feature of this farm estate is its centuries old caves with its unique formations of stalagmites and stalactites as well as intricate small formations. In addition it features almost crystal clear underground water tables which is seldom a feature in caves located in the WHS.
6. Numerous other features makes this farm estate one of the most sought after estates in the world renowned Cradle of Humankind. Panoramic views from the mountain tops reveals the whole of Johannesburg and West Rand skylines.
7. Prof George Leader of the University of Pennsylvania has recently discovered one of the rarest caves yet found in the Cradle with layers and layers of limestone with fossil preservation that could date back several millions of years. He is very excited about this treasure and is currently applying for government permits and approval to do further research and excavation works.
8. It also features three firmly built large impressive bridges constructed over the river which can whether any storm and carry any busses or large trucks or machinery.
9. Offered for an urgent sale for R10.0m Negotiable (Vat Zero rated as a going concern), including ca R2.0m worth of building materials and supplies (Mainly 14MPA cement bricks and 60mm interlock pavers for roads, infrastructure and construction of backpackers and tourists accommodation etc.)
10. Additional photos and information is available upon request via Google Photos Link or personally via e-mail or Whatsapp form ourselves
Hentie: 082 904 3166
Sheldon: 081 495 7882