• THATCH ROOF:
New installation, re-thatching, over thatch, brushing ect
• FIRE PROTECTION:
* Extends the life of your thatch.
* Protect your thatch against UV rays.
* Reduces cost of home insurance.
* Ensure safety in the event of fire.
* 5 Years guarantee.
* Certification issued and is accepted by all Insurance companies.
* Price From 1-30 ㎡ / R3000 & 31-50 ㎡ R5000 T/C Appl ...
What a great idea a Boma
Combination Braai, So Light and easy to Clean, No hot ashes or Coals, The drum
is made from stainless steel, easy to load on the bakkie or in the car to go do
the farm or fish waters. What a perfect gift . Please call me should you require any further information. This is a must have braai for and braai or boma day.The great thing is to have a boma fire going at the s ...
Hi, don't just use any cable for your solar installation, get the best value by using the recommended PV solar cable designed for solar power and outdoor environments.
Conductor cross-section: 6 mm² (this is not the cable diameter, but rather the cross-sectional area).
System voltage: 1800 V
Rated current: 70 A according to DIN VDE 0298 part 4
Operating temperature range: -40 - 120 °C
1) Solid and durable, small volume, easy to carry 2) The firepower is big and powerful,calorific efficiency is high 3) General availability is easy to be suitable to the gas jar of all kinds 4) Fuel: Butane / Propane 5) Power: 2800W 6) The way to fire: Spark generators 7) Ignition way: Piezoelectricity autoignition 8) Size: 160 x 160 x 100mm
Solar Blanket - Enjoy These Benefits•Increases your pool temp to between 3°C and 5°C•Less water evaporation 95%.•Floats free - no tie downs or weights.•Assists in keeping dust and debree out of your pool.•Perfect for the use in spas.•Increases your families swimming season.•Use less chemicals.•Our solar blankets are lightweight making it easy to remove and replaceRoll-up Station•Makes removing you ...
Barn Owl (Tyto alba) Nesting Box
Owls are especially vulnerable in urban areas like Gauteng as a result of rapid habitat loss and poisonings.It is challenging to ‘attract’ owls to your garden. You can, however, provide an owl-friendly environment that might increase the likelihood of wild owls choosing to live nearby.
Two factors determine whether an owl will remain in an area: food and nesting ...