Chicken Coop 'Villa' from GardenStuff
Date Listed 02/04/2017
For Sale By Dealer
Chicken Coop 'Villa'
The City of Cape Town allows us to keep up to 5 hens without needing a permit. No roosters are permitted though (SMC 05/09/05, Paragraph 12).
It is an urban legend anyway that a rooster is needed for the hen’s to lay eggs - so as long as you don’t want chicks, one can do without that noisy bird.
GardenStuff’s Chicken Coop is versatile, strong and will compliment any garden. The Coop is made out of top grade SA Pine wood, treated against the elements, and is great for 5 large hens.
- 80 cm long, 75 cm wide and 155 cm high
- Made of Top Grade SA Pine Wood from Sustainable Forests
- Tongue and Groove Construction
- No Nails! Only Galvanised Bolts, Stainless Steel Hinges and Rust Resistant Screws.
- Nesting Box with Hinged Lid
- Inner Door Slides Shut
- Screened Ventilation above Egg Box
- Access Ramp
- Easy Access Hinged Side Door to Clean or Refill Food/Water
- Sliding Tray is Easy to Clean
- The Structure can easily be moved around by 2 Persons
The courier fee to all of SA's major centers is currently R650,-
We have one other chicken coop available, the 'Nkandla XL' model, which has an additional, fully enclosed chicken-run area.
To order, please email email@example.com, or call 071 – 245 1658.
For the full range of Chicken Coops with current prices, please request the Hen House e-catalogue by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org