Woolskin Wash - Natural Textiles Detergent
Date Listed 04/09/2017
For Sale By Dealer
What It Does
- Removes soiling
- Inhibits mould and mildew
- Anti-bacterial and bio-degradable
- Conditioning agents impart a soft, luxurious feel and luster to textiles
- Kills dust mites and combats pet allergens thereby relieving symptoms of asthma and eczema where dust mite or pet allergens are known irritants
- Best suited to natural fibre products such as cotton, silk, denim, fleece, hemp, sheepskins, sisal, woolen duvets etc. but is safe to use on any textile including carpets
- Coloursafe and suitable to use in bio-cycle or grey water systems
Phosphate, enzyme, peroxide, alkali and bleach free and therefore perfect for infants and sensitive skins. It can even be used to wash your pets!
Available exclusively in South Africa through Even Flow Resources (Pty) Ltd based at 40 Gladys Mazibuko Road, Berea, Durban. Trading hours Monday-Friday 10am-4pm and weekends 9am-2pm. Also find us at The Shongweni Farmer's Market every Saturday from 6:30am-12pm. Wholesale enquiries welcome.