Sharp Durable Advanced Ceramic Knife Cutlery Knives Set + Wooden Gift Box
Date Listed 26/04/2018
For Sale By Dealer
This seller is based in Allandale, Pietermaritzburg, KZN.
Chat, Email and WhatsApp queries will be replied just to confirm availability and address details. All other info will be provided by phone or direct contact. Please read the description below for more Information, and see the available pictures too. They form a major part of the offer.
- Special Materials: Using high-tech Zirconia crafted, high-density, high hardness, never wear, hardness (HRA87) is next to diamond, and abrasion performance is 60 times better than metal knife;
- Healthier: Lead-free, non-toxic, acid resistance, alkali resistance, never rust, health environmental protection; keep food color, flavor, enjoy the flavor, do not have any reaction to food, real health products!
- Excellent performance: because of its extremely high density and bright the knife is not easy to breed bacteria, cutting fish, fruits, vegetables and other clear-cut, anti-bacterial anti-fouling, easy to clean.
- Elegant Appearance: Appearance as jade-like soft moist, fine texture, adding to the enjoyment of the noble.
About Ceramic Knife:
- Ceramic knives are a relatively new invention and always expensive. Basically, they're made out of a high-purity zirconium oxide powder that is compressed at very high pressures and heated in a furnace at temperatures over 2700°F. This results in an extremely-hard blade, nearly as hard as diamonds.
- SHARPNESS - The materials that make up a ceramic blade is very hard. It’s the second hardest material, ranked after diamonds. After it’s sharpened, it can keep its razor sharp edge and will not wear out.
- NO METALLIC TASTE OR SMELL - Ceramic material is not very porous at all. This keeps the blade from transferring odors from one food item to another. You can cut something spicy, give it a quick rinse and then cut something else. The spiciness won’t transfer to the next food item.
- SANITARY –The density of Ceramic blades is very high, and the blades have very little pores. Just like your face, the fewer pores there are, the less dirt and grime can get into the pores. A quick rinse in warm water can give your ceramic knife much clean than a thorough scrubbing on a metal knife.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Ceramic material is very light weight. The lighter the weight is, the less strain on your arms and shoulders. You can rip through all you’re cutting like a pro.
Cut one apple with a sharpened stainless steel knife and another with a ceramic knife. After 15 minutes, the apple cut with ceramic knife hardly oxidized at all, while the one cut with metal knife already showed some signs of discoloration. Fruits will not oxidize and turn brown so fast when using ceramic knife to cut it.
Ceramic Knife Care:
- Use it with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, plates, or tile
- Use your conventional steel knives for carving, prying, boning, and cutting frozen food and cheese. These applications involve twisting and flexing, which require a more flexible material than ceramic
- Hand washing with water and liquid dish soap; Do not wash in the dishwasher
- For discolorations not removed by normal washing, clean the blade only (not handle) with a mild bleach solution
- Avoid dropping on hard surfaces
- Avoid putting the blade in open flame (ceramic conducts heat)
- Avoid turning the blade on its side to smash garlic or other items
- Store in a knife block, sheath, or tray
- Ceramic Knife X 1
- Ceramic Cleaver X 1
- Ceramic Peeler X 1
- Gift wooden box X 1