Abstract Art Workshop: 27 + 28 March 2018 from 9.30am to 12.30pm in Durbanville
Date Listed 07/05/2018
A fun, two day, 3 hour per day, intensive interactive workshop to create your own masterpiece.
Using traditional as well as nontraditional materials. Students will be encouraged to use their unique talent and interest to explore the boundaries between different painting media.
- Through demonstrations, Leonie will
illustrate her very easy and fun technique.
- You can expect to create at least one finished painting.
- This workshop is open to novices.
- For the sake of time, we will only be working with acrylics.
All materials are available at a 5% discount from Creative Arts Shop:
- 5% discount for LifeART students
- 44 Oxford Street, Durbanville
- Phone:021 975 5373
- Zelcryl Acrylic Paint (as many colors as you think you will need) + White
- Dala Acrylic Gel Medium
- Wax crayons or Pastels
- B6 or 9 Pencil
- Dala Water Based Inks (as many BRIGHT colors as you think you will need) + White
- Palette Knifes
- Mixing A3 Paper Palette
- Hog Hair Flat and Round Brushes no: 2+4+6
- Large House Paint Brushes
- Nylon Angle Brushes no: small + medium + large
- Soft Cloth
- 2 x A2 size boxed canvass
- Mixing bowls, tins or old yogurt containers
R800.00 for 2 days