Affordable Worship/Event space to lease in Woodstock
Date Listed 11/06/2018
We currently have 500sqm available on the first floor of a Woodstock building, situated within a short distance of the Cape Town City Centre and public transport. We are looking for persons or organisations interested in venue hire for special functions, worship and other services. Ideal space for churches struggling to secure premises! We are currently refurbishing the building to provide clean, secure venue space for use 7 days of the week. Bathroom and kitchen facilities will be provided. We are open to multiple uses for the space, including training facility for marshal arts, venue space for functions and meetings, and so forth.
We will have flexible, affordable options available throughout the week, available from 1 July 2018.
We will offer the following:
- Bookings per hour, minimum of 2 hours, at R700 ex VAT per hour
- Seating for 250 persons (seating provided)
- Sound equipment
- Cleaning services between sessions
- Projector screen and speaking stage
- Secure parking for 4 vehicles
- Storage available on ground floor to lease at R65/SQM
- Linens and other equipment for functions available to lease
- Utilities included -> bathroom facilities will be provided
- Separate room for child care
Should you be interested in renting our space, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Name of organisation and current location
- Years in operation
- Type of function
- Proposed hours per week and number of attendees
- Equipment required
- Any other requirements
The space will be repainted, carpets replaced, and bathroom and kitchen facilities improved. A section for child care will also be cordoned off with dry-wall.
Please note: The space is only available to hire on a temporary basis, and is not available for a full time lease. Please email me should you be interested, and I will provide you with an application form to be completed and sent back. Once processed, you will be invited for a meeting to discuss. PLEASE DO NOT CALL.