Victron – BlueSolar PWM-Light 20A 48V Charge Controller
The BlueSolar Charger series uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) charge voltage control combined with a multistage charge control algorithm. This leads to superior charging and enhanced battery performance. The filtered PWM power control system uses highly efficient and reliable power MOSFET transistors.
Fully automatic temperature compensation of charge voltage is available to improve charge control and battery performance.
· Programmable load output with lighting control mode.
· Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
· Lighting control function, one timer only.
· One digit seven segment display for the quick and easy setting of the load output functionality, incl. timer setting.
· Three-stage battery charging [bulk – absorption – float], not programmable
· Load output protected against overload and short circuit.
· Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
· Day/night timing options – See manual for details
BlueSolar PWM-Light 48-10 48-20 48-30
Battery Voltage 48V
Rated charge current 10A 20A 30A
Automatic load disconnect Yes
Maximum solar voltage 100 V
Self-consumption < 10 mA
Load output Manual control + low voltage disconnect
Protection Battery reverse polarity (fuse) Output short circuit Over temperature
Shut down after 60 s in case of 130% load
Shut down after 5 s in case of 160% load
Short circuit: immediate shut down
Grounding Common positive
Operating temp. range -20 to +50°C (full load)
Humidity (non-condensing) Max 95%
Bulk charge 58,0V (1)
Charge voltage ‘absorption’ 56,8V
Charge voltage ‘float’ 55,2V
Low voltage load disconnect 44,8V
Low voltage load reconnect 50,4V (manual)
Protection class IP20
Terminal size 6 mm² / AWG10
Weight 0,17 kg
Dimensions (h x w x d) 95 x 140 x 33,5 mm
Safety IEC 62109-1
EMC EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3