Goodsky Blackhead Blemish and Acne Pore Vacuum Extraction Tool
Item is new can be found here:
A pimple is an inflamed pore filled with bacteria, dead skin and pus. Squeezing on the pimple means that some of the inflamed content will pop out, but unfortunately a part of the pus will be pushed down deeper into the follicle. The follicle wall could rupture, spreading the pus under the skin.
Introducing a Vacuum Cleaner for Blackheads and Pimples
With the Goodsky Blackhead Blemish and Acne Pore Vacuum Extraction Tool, a vacuum is created and the content of the pore is sucked out safely with no damage to the follicle.
How to Use:
- Step 1: Clean your face with a warm moist towel or use a face steamer to open your pores.
- Step 2: Choose a suitable head, turn on the device and set it to your desired intensity level based on your skin type.
- Please note: do not keep the suction tool on one spot on your skin for too long as this might cause a “hicky”.
- Step 3: After suction and cleansing is done, clean face again to eliminate all residues then apply toner or moisturizer on the skin.
- Step 4: Clean the head and the device with paper tissue or towel, do not wash it directly through water. Then store it in dry place.