pH Meter Digital Tester with batteries + buffer powder in protective Retail Box
Name: Pocket Digital Ph Meter
Batteries: 4X1.5V(AG-13 Button Battery)
Typical EMC DEV: 0.2ph
Measurement Range: 0.00-14.00PH
Environment: 0 Celsius degree to 50Celsius degree
Relative Humidity: <95%
Trimming: By potentiometer
How to Use
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. First rinse the electrode with distilled water, and suck it with filter-paper.
3. Turn on PH meter by "ON-OFF"switch located on the top of battery case.
4. Immerse the PH meter electrode in the solution to be tested.
5. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
6. After use, Switch off PH, Use the distilled water to clean the electrode and replace the protective cap