Back to search ( Western Cape > Northern Suburbs > Used Electronics for Sale > Used Electronics for sale > ad 433659435 )
Florescent Tube lights
Length 1.5 m R10 each
R300 for all or make a offer
LED emergency lamp with Remote Control (JL-718-2)
1. Rechargeable light with 7x High Brightness LED Chips.
2. When unit is installed in the lamp holders, the red LED indicator will illuminate.
3. It can be used for lighting whilst it's charging.
4. Comes with a long life high capacity rechargeable sealed 1 x 4V 800mAH Maintenance free Lead Acid Battery.
5. Both DC and AC functions can work with the Remote Controller.
6. When not in use keep the light in “OFF” position.
7. In “AC” and “DC” Modes, there is Hi and Low beam (can be Remote operated as well). 8. Available in both B22 (standard bayonet cap) and E27 (standard screw-in cap). Please specify your choice.
Portable easy to carry anywhere, multipurpose usage. Battery charges when connected to AC power.
Economical and convenient solid state voltage regulator to prevent over charging and to extend battery life.
This lamp works in two models:
1) Used as a regular bulb (energy saver) or a hand-held torch.
2) Used as an emergency light.
Priced at R50.00 each.
Please email me using the Gumtree link or
Call Michael 072 486 0127
- Incorporates Translucent TechnologyTM to maximise UVA propagation for faster fly catch.
- Outperforms all competitor front of house units as well some competitor back of house units.
- 2 x 15 Watt Black Light Blue (BLB) lamps for maximum flying insect attraction. Option of Black Light (BL) bulbs.
- Customisable inserts to facilitate brand promotions and messages.
- Design led styling, silent operation, discreet and out of sight fly control for sensitive locations.
- Tool free, easy servicing to save time and money.
- Out of sight fully grid marked Brandenburg Universal glue board ensuring high catch capacity, complete discretion and HACCP compliance.
- The very latest electronic ballast to future proof the unit and ensure reduced running costs.
- Silent operation and discreet out-of-sight control for sensitive front-of-house locations
- low visible light lamps for maximum discretion in use
- concentrated UVA ‘visibility’ to insects for increased attraction
- Electronic ballast engineering for reduced running costs increased power and fewer replacement parts
Hi. selling my Bushmills Bottle light. Still in good condition. asking only R50
Contact Christo 073 0468 341
Available -- For Collection >>>
Collect @ 5 Steenbok St, Ruwari, Brackenfell
HERMAN Brummer 074 827 6405