DS-510 Gigabit USB Device Server
Date Listed 01/10/2018
For Sale By Dealer
The Silex DS-510 is designed to
easily connect and share USB devices over a network. Printers, Scanners, Disk
Drives, Card, Readers, or virtually any other USB device can now be enabled
with network capability. It allows flexibility to place the USB device anywhere
on the network instead of needing to be attached directly to the computer, and
multiple users can access the USB device.
Features and Benefits:
- High-Performance data throughput due to optimized performance and Gigabit connection: Extremely powerful CPU (800MHz) and two USB Hi-Speed ports (Type A)
- Energy Saver Mode When the device server is not used for a certain period of time, the power supply to the USB bus is turned off to save energy. The power supply to the USB bus is automatically turned back on when the server is used again.
- The Printer Auto Connect feature works with the Windows or Macintosh printing system and allows multiple computers to easily share USB printer over the network by making an automatic connection to the printer. Then it will automatically disconnect after the print job is sent making the device server available to the next user.
- Isochronous Transfer Mode USB devices such as Webcams or USB sound cards, which require ongoing data transmission in real time, can also be used in the network environment.
- Best Compatibility with a variety of USB devices over the network, like USB dongles, disk drives, flash drives and other storage media, scanners, printers, digital cameras, USB sound adapters, USB displays, input devices, mixing consoles and many more.
- Virtual environments: The USB Device Server is compatible with virtualization programs and environments such as VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V.