Mini DV Camera
This thumb-sized cam has got to be in the running for title of the Smallest Video Camera in the World! Yet despite its dinky stature, it still packs a punch in the recording stakes!
The Mini DV Camera records both audio and video in AVI files and saves them to a micro SD card for computer playback, giving you a maximum capacity of 16GB. Considering its size, the frame rate of 30fps and resolution of 720 x 480 pixels is pretty impressive. It features a sound-activated mode, takes pictures as well as video footage and performs well under low light conditions!
The Mini DV Camera is both wireless and lightweight – good for undercover surveillance – and has a range of clips and brackets provided to attach it to various objects for action footage! Just one charge gives up to 2 hours of record time and 250 hours of standby time and it’s also really easy to operate – an ideal choice for both amateurs and experienced users alike.
- An absolutely tiny digital video camera
- Perfect for discreet surveillance or as an action cam
- Records video and audio; supports PC cameras
- Supports AVI format
- HD image recording in low light
- Sound-activated record function
- Takes still images as well as video footage
- Maximum capacity of 16GB with micro SD card (not included)
- 30 frames per second
- 720 x 480 pixel resolution; 320 x 240 output
- Charges via USB connection (cable included, USB 1.1, 2.0)
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery for up to 2 hours recording time and 250 hours standby time
- Suitable for ages 12 years +