Thermal Infrared Security Camera
Contact for Price
Date Listed 02/11/2017
For Sale By Dealer
All Guide Infrared thermal imagers feature a 50Hz image refresh rate that gives real time imaging. Other systems use a <9Hz system that means you will see latency or image lag in the image, especially when you are in motion (vehicle, boat etc) or you are tracking a moving object.
- A 384x288 resolution that offers 30% more pixels than the closest rival product. This translates to a clearer, wider angle view combined with a longer detection range.
- The latest models feature a choice of colour display modes with which to view your subject instead of the standard black and white (which is still an option). There is also a changeable reticle (a choice between a standard crosshair, duplex crosshair or a duplex crosshair with a flashing dot in the middle) and a ‘hot box’ on the display screen which ‘highlights’ the hottest object in view. These features can be activated or turned off as required.
- A Stand-by mode where the OLED display will shutdown if not used for several minutes - the unit will automatically re-activate when brought to the eye.
- All models have the facility to record still (BMP) or video images (AVI) at the touch of a button on to standard SD memory cards (up to 4Gb).
- All IR518 models use four AA batteries that are user-interchangeable in less than 20 seconds. High power (2700Mah) NiMh rechargeable batteries are recommended.
- A ¼” tripod socket is standard on all models.
Mboneni Teledata (More ads from this seller)
User since Apr 2013
Add to Watchlist