Debt Collectors Cape Town
Date Listed 26/02/2018
Business-to-Business Debt Recovery Services South Africa – Africa
Kredcor Khuluma works with you in minimising and controlling your credit risk.
We build long-lasting relationships and grow & evolve with our Clients..
We continue to focus on partnering with clients to collect their past-due accounts receivable balances and develop strategies to further maximize their Cash Flow and financial results.
We will work with your customers as representatives of your company, not an outside third-party agency. During the first-party collections process, Kredcor strives to be a natural extension of your business office, whilst you retain control and visibility of the process. Initial collection efforts are maximized due to high contact rates and improved customer satisfaction..
Kredcor delivers exceptional recovery- as well as Credit Assessment services to each of our clients. Our commitment to meticulous planning, disciplined execution, and continuous improvement translates into measurable results. Kredcor provides an array of services across the credit control arena, from early overdue accounts to legal collections.
Working with Kredcor will:
Get your money where it belongs – into your bank account…
- Reduce debtor days and hence improve your cash flow
- Resolve & reduce customer disputes
- Reduce administration costs
- Reduce your exposure to bad debt & write-offs!
- Save on your legal fees… and save time
- Allow you to concentrate on core business
- Stream-line your complete Creditor’s function
THE NEXT STEP…
We thank you for your time and interest displayed in our services. Please direct any queries to our offices and we will gladly assist you with any matter that needs further clarification.To start utilising our services immediately:
- Contact us by phone (0105919829), Email (email@example.com), fax, sms or Skype.
- We will send you an agreement and a client information list.
- Complete, sign and E-mail/fax the two forms to us.
- Collection hand-overs – E-Mail or fax the debtor’s latest statement, contact details and any other relevant information to us. We will start collecting immediately.
- Credit Risk Assessments / Reports – Complete steps 1 to 3 above. Send us your client’s completed credit app and we will deliver your report via E-Mail.