Poultry farm manager
Contact for Price
My name is Cedric Blignaut and I am 51 years old.
I am currently seeking employment anywhere within South Africa as a farm caretaker, manager or assistant manager.
My educational background is as follows:
I attended Weston Agricultural College where I obtained my matric in agricultural studies. Animal and Field Husbandry. Mechanics. Woodwork. General Maintenance.
I am also a qualified fitter and turner (Olifantsfontein Red Seal) and have my N3.
My experience is the following:
· Livestock – Pigs, Cattle, Sheep, Goats, Chickens( Poultry- mixed), and Rabbits
· Vegetable, Maize and Gardening (Rose farming)
· Maintaining existing fencing and erecting new fencing
· Building of dams using plans and repairs to same
· Road construction using plans and maintaining existing roads
· Irrigation – not Centre Pivot’s, but willing to learn
· I have managed a guest house on a small scale
· I also have a security background which included but is not limited to the protection of famous people. I was in the Police Force, the VIP unit
· I also have sales and marketing ability
· I have training ability in some agricultural fields
· I have mechanical and technical knowledge
· Building capabilities
If you are looking for someone to manage your farm, or even help to develop it, then I believe that I am the right man for the job.
I am friendly, loyal, respectful, not a clock watcher, organised, practical, and a leader who is able to manage staff. I have business savvy as well as an enormous amount of passion. I am a family man with high Christian morals.
I am willing to learn, and accept new challenges eagerly, which will include broadening my Zulu speaking ability.
I intend obtaining my code 10 Licence for light trucks.
My Curriculum Vitae is available upon request.
I can be contacted on +27 76 498 4634
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org