Well Points and Boreholes
Contact for Price
Once an underground water source has been located one of our three teams can install a well point or borehole within two to three weeks.
The differences between a well point and a borehole are as follows:
* Well points are 40-50 mm diameter holes that are blown with water under high pressure to a depth of 10 m. Boreholes are 110 mm diameter and larger holes that are drilled much deeper often into the bedrock 100 m and more.
* Well points can deliver 1 000 litres of water per hour via a pump above ground. Boreholes can deliver much larger quantities via a submersible pump suspended in the borehole.
* Well points can be installed more quickly and cost effectively than boreholes.
We offer a wide range of water related services.
* Locating underground water
* Drilling well points and boreholes
* Water purification and booster pump systems
* Rain water harvesting and storage solutions
* Water saving devices
* Grey water recovery
* Misting and humidification systems
* Waste water treatment
- shipping containers containers for sale
- pool cue
- containers for sale western cape
- wedding decor business for sale
- make extra income
- business partner
- super maize meal
- 34 ton
- drill water hole
- jobs west coast
- containers for sale
- coin operated pool table
- shipping container for sale
- franchise business