Diving & salvage lifting bags
Date Listed 23/11/2016
For Sale By Dealer
The Lift Bags are designed for single diver deployment and use; the Lift Bags are compact and portable, making them suitable for remote locations and small craft deployment.
Manufactured from marine-grade heavy duty PVC, with all seams and components joined with indestructible heat and HF welding technologies.
All the para-shape Lift Bags include a single-point webbing attachment point, and the canopy of the Lift Bag includes an external hoist point or handle, and a dump valve that is actuated with an extended dump line.
Built and tested in compliance with IMCA D-016 - Revision 3.
· Optional extras include carry bags, Additional D-rings or webbing attachments for securing inflation/salvage equipment or special applications
· Heavy Duty PVC and PU fabrics with exceptionally high breaking strength
· High Frequency and Rotary Hot air welded seams and construction
· Certified webbing straps used where required
· Webbing harness with fully enclosed loops over the top of the bags.
· Top and bottom operated dump valve with dump line to control buoyancy and ascent
· 6:1 minimum safety factor
· Ready for immediate use
50kg lifting capacity (50kg, 75h x 45d) R2500
Carry bag extra R250
100kg lifting capacity (100kg, 100h x 60d) R3500
Carry bag extra R300
250kg lifting capacity (250kg, 130h x 90d) R5000
Carry bag extra R350
500kg lifting capacity (500kg, 170h x 90d) R8000
Carry bag extra R450
1000kg lifting capacity (1 Ton, 220h x 120d) R11 000
Carry bag extra R600
2000kg lifting capacity (2 Ton, 260h x 160d) R17 000
Carry bag extra R750
3000kg lifting capacity (3 Ton, 320h x 190d) R23 000
Carry bag extra R1000
5000kg lifting capacity (5 Ton, 360h x 200d) R33 000
Carry bag extra R1800
Please visit www.rubberducks.co.za